15. What negative experience has made you come out for the better?
I feel like people being negative about the size of my hips, my stretch marks and everything else made me wake up and realize that this is me and I should stop feeling bad about it. If it didn’t bother me it shouldn’t bother anyone else.
16. What advice would you give to someone who is just starting out in modeling today?
I would say don’t be scared to be yourself, don’t ever try to copy anyone because you love them or think they are doing great. They are doing great because they are unique, and you should be that way also.
17. How do you deal with all the traveling required to be a model? How do you cure jet-lag?
I’m usually pretty good with jet lag, if I’m used to New York time and I go to Europe i try to sleep in the afternoon there until morning of the next day and then I’m good! Sleeping a lot is the key for sure!
18. Where is your favorite place to travel?
Italy! I love the food and I love how beautiful and unique every city is.
19. If you weren't a model, what would you want to do?
Definitely something with fashion, like being a stylist.
20. What do you like to do in your free-time?
On my free time I always try to take some content photos for Instagram, or watch movies, series etc.
21. Are you into healthy and/or Green living
I would say yes I am, but not everyday hahaha
22. Name your 3 favorite brands and why?
Alexander wang, Jacquemus, Chanel. I love them because they came to change the fashion game, specially jacquemus!
23. What are your favorite beauty products?
Lip balm, moisturizer and highlighters!
24. What is your favorite food?
I love healthy food but also Italian and Brazilian which are very heavy.
25. Do you support any Charity?
Yes! I’m all for No Dogs Left Behind. They are a charity that helps save dogs in China from being killed and eaten by the meat trade.
26. What is/describe your personal style
I think I’m always changing , but I love wearing vintage pieces. I’m very into 90s style!
27. Favorite posing tip you learned during your career?
I think I’ve learned the most about posing watching other girls modeling. When I used to work at ASOS everyday we would always share the studio with another model, and it was always a different girl, so I took from each girl what I loved the most and that made me grow so much. I can go from super sexy to super boyish because of that.
28. What's your ultimate goal in life?
Be happy and follow all my dreams.
29. What are your dreams for the future?
My dreams are to be able to visit the places I always wanted to visit, probably have more animals and help as many people I can help.
30. What is your life motto?
It always changes, but for now I’m on “What would Beyoncé do?”.